Facebook is fun. It’s where the individuals are. They gather there to be social and businesses market there because it’s where the individuals are and they want to have their business in front of them. Many network marketers and business owners in many cases make the mistake of spamming their personal or business Facebook page all about their product or company. If this is you, you are possibly turning away good potential prospects. The need to do it is strong, especially if everyone else in your company is doing it. But stop. Resist the urge.
You are not eager for that ONE person to join your business or that a person person to buy your product. Whenever you position yourself properly leveraging the principles of Attraction Marketing, you will possess hoards of individuals knocking at your door which is way better than simply that a person.
Listed here are 5 easy and fun ways to get more Facebook Likes and Fans on the Facebook Fan Page. Keep in mind that “Likes” don’t necessarily indicate loyal and interactive Fans. You must keep engaging together, providing valuable content and presenting yourself in a way in which is magnetic via Attraction Marketing principles.
Unless you really know what Attraction Marketing is, will be the principle of providing value, information and methods to others and a lot more specifically potential prospects. You may never look at your business or your prospects exactly the same and you will definitely attract endless streams of people.
1) Facebook PPC: It is a paid option but one that will enable you to get a ton of likes in only days depending on your budget. You can also obtain the cost per click right down to mere pennies whenever you target properly. From your Page, on the top right side, drop to “Promote Having An Ad.” From there you may create your ad. You will find 3 varieties of ads; Sponsored Stories – Page Post Like Story, Sponsored Stories – Page Like Story, along with a Facebook ad. Keep in mind that you may not be able to do a Sponsored Story until 2-3 weeks after your Page has been established. It is because Facebook is rendering the fans and overall just establishing your page. If you attempt to accomplish it, it is going to only appear as 20 potential fans. Simply be patient whilst keeping checking back. Meanwhile, create an advertisement. When you accomplish this it is possible to drive people to your Fan Page or even to an outside link. If you are a network marketer, usually do not drive these to your business replicated money page. It offers no value to the recipient and Facebook will reject it anyways, so save your time and drive those to your Fan Page or some other page of value. The ad must completely represent and describe exactly what the user will experience once they click. Should your ad gets rejected, keep tweaking it until it is approved.
2) Be Social: Once you establish your Page, head to other similar pages within your niche and Like that page, utilizing your Facebook persona via your Fan Page. Make comments on posts you are feeling strongly about and will add value to. Call out specific individuals the comment thread where you like what they need to say. As a result this will have them looking into your page, and “Like” it so they can see what is happening with you, what you really are about, what you have to say, what you need to offer.
3) Fan Page URL within your Email or Blog Signature: This really is obvious but in many cases people are so busy with all the details of their other marketing strategies, they often overlook it.
4) Twitter Invitation: Develop a Twitter account in the event you don’t have one. 4-5 times each day, Tweet an invitation: “Hey, join me over at my Facebook Fan Page, (your Fan Page address here)”
5) “Like” Like Minded People: This is very fun! First, from your Fan Page, go up to the “search” bar and start liking other pages inside your niche. Go into those pages and such as the pages they like. You might be making a stream of like-minded places and folks to get in touch with. Next, “Like” people that that way Fan Page via your Facebook page as your persona. Once I xtyafm this, I mean whenever you created your Facebook Page, you likely created it via your individual account. Then when you click your Facebook Page, you are able to head to ‘Use Facebook As (your name)” and then start adding friends that you simply see on your side bar, or perhaps in other Pages you like. These individuals have similar interests while you, so you have to connect. Make sure that whenever you Friend them, that you also type a personal message. You need to be personal to make a relationship. The double whammy; you may get them to such as your persona page as well as your fan page. You first of all friended them via your persona with a personal message as well as in your message tell them to pop on to your Page at (your page name here.) Here is the way to get them over to your page.